CDECA Student Membership benefits include:
- Enhanced credibility through recognition as a CDECA student member.
- Information on industry updates and upcoming events via access to the ‘Members’ Only’ section on www.cdeca.com and through email broadcasts.
- Professional development seminars.
- A conduit for collective representation and lobbying on all issues of significance to the decorating industry.
- Communication with members and the industry through newsletter, email, regular mail, and phone.
- Newsletters – which update all members on business issues and trends in the industry.
- Access to CDECA affiliate members who provide products or services to the trade and offer special benefits to members.
- Member excursions to trade showrooms.
- Opportunities to network and establish contacts and learn about the interior decorating and design profession.
- CDECAhas active committees. As a member you may join a committee and have direct impact on strategic planning, event planning, etc.
- The opportunity to hold a position on CDECA’s member-elected executive board.
Please note that voting privileges, advertising that you are a member of CDECA, and advertising on our website are reserved for Accredited Members only.